2. South Florida (3-0): The perfect start to the season continues with the drubbing of Florida A&M. Next Step...Hosting UTEP
3. Syracuse (2-1): Sure, the Orange are coming off a loss, but it was a west coast road trip. Next Step...hosting a decent Toledo team.
4. Louisville (2-1): Very good win over rival Kentucky on the road. Next Step...looking to keep the momentum going with a...bye week
5. Pittsburgh (2-1): A complete collapse against Iowa means Pittsburgh is sliding on down. Next Step...Trying to find a defense against Notre Dame.
6. Cincinnati (2-1): An easy win over Akron has the Bearcats back on track. Next Step...big matchup with NC State.
7. Rutgers (1-1): Coming off a bye week, looking for more consistency on offense. Next Step...Must win over Ohio
8. Connecticut (1-2): Two miserable losses in a row have the Huskies licking wounds. Next Step...on the road at Buffalo.