2. Cincinnati (4-1, 0-0): Looking to keep the momentum going from before the bye week. Next Step...Hosting a reeling Louisville.
3. South Florida (4-1, 0-1): Looking to rebound from a disappointing loss two weeks ago to Pittsburgh. Next Step...Roadie to UConn.
4. Rutgers (4-1, 2-0): The surpass team of the conference is coming off a dismantling of Pitt. Next Step...Getting ready to stop Navy's option.
5. Pittsburgh (3-3, 1-1): The Bipolar Panthers backed up a solid win over South Florida by not showing up against Rutgers. Next Step...Back to the drawing board against Utah.
6. Syracuse (4-2, 0-0): A solid first half against Tulane helped the Orange hold on for the win. Next Step...Still looking for a complete four quarters as they hit the bye week.
7. Louisville (2-3, 0-0): It's painful to watch this team on offense. This team needs to find some creativity. Next Step...Tough road game at Cincinnati.
8. Connecticut (2-4, 0-1): Mistakes and injuries are a bad combination. The Huskies are in full skid mode. Next Step...Tough home game against USF.