Syracuse came in at number 12. An underrated party school, the Cuse should probably be higher, mainly because there is nothing else to do in upstate New York. Seriously, what the hell do you do in Cuse, try not to get mugged? All joking aside, Syracuse is a good spot, and also the home of where this author got engaged to his Syracuse-alum wife...in a bar of course.
As for the rest of the conference...what the hell? Only two schools in the Top-2o Party School list? How lame can the Big East be? This is more important than the BCS. At least none of you squares made it on to the Stone Cold Sober list with BYU.
Side Note: It's nice to see that the three schools I applied to back in the day all made the list.
Here's a look at the full list.
Top 20 Party Schools aka Fun Schools:
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
-courtesy of big lead sports