1. West Virginia (7-3, 3-2 in conference): After a win over Cincinnati, the Mountaineers find themselves back on top of the poll. Next Step...Bye Week.
2. Cincinnati (7-2, 3-1): The Bearcats still control their own destiny, but now have to do it with a backup quarterback. Next Step...road game at Rutgers.
3. Rutgers (7-3, 3-2): A solid win over Army have the Knights bowl-bound and ready for the final few games. Next Step...Huge home game against Cincinnati.
4. Pittsburgh (5-5, 3-2): The Panthers have been playing better, and put it all together in a solid win over Louisville last week. Next Step...Bye Week.
5. Louisville (5-5, 3-2): The Cardinals blew a huge opportunity to win this conference with a loss last week to Pittsburgh. Next Step...Regrouping at Connecticut.
6. Connecticut (4-5, 2-2): The Huskies took the week off, and now look to get one step closer to bowl eligibility. Next Step...Hosting Louisville.
7. South Florida (5-4, 1-4): The Bulls finally found a way to win in the conference last week in the Dome. Next Step...Non-conference game hosting Miami.
8. Syracuse (5-5, 1-4): Have been absolutely shambolic since beating West Virginia. Next Step...Much needed bye week.