2. Cincinnati (5-1, 1-0): The Bearcats won a close, tough game over Louisville, and continue to surprise many people. Next Step...Tough roady at South Florida.
3. Rutgers (5-1, 2-0): Talk about surprises, the Knights just continue to roll on. Yes, they were picked to finish last. Next Step...road game at Louisville.
4. South Florida (4-2, 0-2): This team is in total dissaray. Two straight conference losses have the Bulls searching for answers. Next Step...Hostin Cincy in a must-win.
5. Syracuse (4-2, 0-1): Well, the Big East isn't deep this year, considering an inconsistent Syracuse falls in as the 5th best team tis week. Next Step...Proving me wrong against WVU.
6. Pittsburgh (3-4, 1-1): Hard to believe that this team was once considered good. It just goes to show how important a quarterback is. Next Step...Much needed bye week.
7. Connecticut (3-4, 1-1): A nice win over South Florida have the Huskies believing again. Next Step...Bye Week for the boys.
8. Louisville (2-4, 0-1): Not a bad game against Cincinnati last week, but no moral victories in football. Next Step...Big matchup up against Rutgers