1. Cincinnati (6-1, 1-0 in conference): It's their conference to lose at this point. The only team without a loss in the Big East. Next Step...At Pittsburgh
2. West Virginia (6-2, 2-1): Bounced back in the snow last week to take down Rutgers. Next Step...Rivalry game against Louisville.
3. Louisville (4-4, 2-1): Two straight wins has this team moving up the ranks rapidly. Next Step...Trying to prove that the Big 12 chose the wrong team in Morgantown.
4. Syracuse (5-3, 1-2): Backed up a strong week with a rough performance against Louisville. Next Step...Traveling to take on a former coach at UConn.
5. Pittsburgh (4-4, 2-1): Solid win last week, but comes at a huge cost with the los of Ray Graham for the season. Next Step...Hosting top team, Cincy.
6. Rutgers (5-3, 2-2): Losers of two straight, the Knights are starting be who we thought they were. Next Step...Hosting South Florida.
7. Connecticut (3-5, 1-2): A tough outing last week at Pittsburgh, as the Huskies still look for consistency at many positions. Next Step...Hostin Syracuse.
8. South Florida (4-3, 0-3): Still looking for their first win September. Next Step...A roadie to Rutgers.