1. West Virginia (7-3, 3-2 in conference): Two must-wins left if they want to be BCS bowling. Next Step...Backyard Brawl on Friday.
2. Louisville (6-5, 4-2): The Cards still have a great chance to get the BCS bid, and have the tiebreaker over WVU in a head-to-head macthup. Next Step...on the road to South Florida
3. Rutgers (8-3, 3-2): A great win over Cincinnati still has the Knights believing in winning the conference. Next Step...Road game in Storrs.
4. Cincinnati (8-3, 4-2): Need to find ways to win with new quarterback, Munchie Legaux, or BCS chances disappear. Next Step...In the Dome taking on Syracuse.
5. Pittsburgh (5-5, 3-2): The Panthers have been playing better, and still have a shot at the BCS. Next Step...In Morgantown for the Backyard Brawl.
6. Connecticut (4-6, 1-4): The Huskies have no consistency, and need to find an offense heading in to the offseason. Next Step...Looking to spoil Rutgers' season.
7. South Florida (5-5, 1-4): The Bulls are just looking to finish the season at this point...especially after losing to Miami 6-3 last week. Next Step...Looking to spoil Louisville's BCS hopes.
8. Syracuse (5-5, 1-4): A very disappointing season continues for the Orange, who haven't won since the big game over WVU. Next Step...Facing a vulnerable Cincinnati team.