2. Louisville (5-4, 3-1): Another solid win, this time in Morgantown. May be the hottest team in the conference. Next Step...Home game against Pitt
3. West Virginia (6-3, 2-2): Another pathetic team effort last week in loss to Louisville. Another season lost. Next Step...On the road at Cincinnati
4. Rutgers (6-3, 3-2): The Knights bounced back well with a win over reeling South Florida. Next Step...Non-conference game against Army.
5. Connecticut (4-5, 2-2): Good win over Syracuse moves the Huskies up the list, even though they shouldn't be. Next Step...Bye Week.
6. Pittsburgh (4-5, 2-2): I have no idea how to evaluate this team. What a strange year for the Panthers. Next Step...At the 'Ville
7. Syracuse (5-4, 1-3): They have been dreadful since beating WVU. Again, should be much better. Next Step...Hosting South Florida on Friday night.
8. South Florida (4-4, 0-4): The Bulls have just decided to take the conference year off. Next Step...On the road in Cuse.