2. Louisville (7-5, 5-2): Outstanding turnaround for the Cardinals this season. The Cards won five of their last six. Next Step...Hoping Cincy loses.
3. Cincinnati (8-3, 4-2): The Bearcats had a great win over Syracuse, keeping their hopes alive for the BCS. Next Step...Need to beat UConn, and WVU to lose.
4. Rutgers (8-4, 4-3): Not really sure what happened last week in Storrs, but a fine season nonetheless. Next Step...Awaiting bowl bid.
5. Pittsburgh (5-6, 3-3): A very disappointing loss last week in Morgantown. They really gave it away. Next Step...Hosting Syracuse for a chance at a bowl bid.
6. Connecticut (5-6, 3-3): The Huskies dismantled Rutgers last week in what was their finest win of the season. Next Step...Looking to get bowl eligible in Cincinnati.
7. South Florida (5-6, 1-5): The Bulls just didn't have the horses to stay with Louisville last week. t's just been that kind of year. Next Step...Possible bowl bid with win over WVU.
8. Syracuse (5-6, 1-5): A year to forget for the Orange. Still looking for their first win in over a month. Next Step...Final chance in Pittsburgh.