2. Cincinnati (4-1, 0-0): Have rebounded nicely from earlier loss to Tennessee. Rolling into the conference schedule. Next Step...Bye Week
3. Pittsburgh (3-2, 1-0): The Panthers seem to finally be putting it together. A solid win over ranked South Florida puts Pitt back up with the big boys. Next Step...On the road at Rutgers.
4. South Florida (4-1, 0-1): Choked once again in Big East play. And, choked once again on a Thursday night. Next Step...Bye Week to get back on track.
5. Rutgers (3-1, 1-0): It was an awful game against Syracuse, but a win is a win. Plus, the defense played respectably. Next Step...Hosting Pittsburgh.
6. Syracuse (3-2, 0-1): Mistakes continue to kill this team. The Orange have to wake up before it's too late. Next Step...Looking for four good quarters of football at Tulane.
7. Louisville (2-2, 0-0): Early candidate for the Big East Bipolar Award. Simply inexcusable to come off a bye week and lose to Marshall. Next Step...Tough roady at UNC
8. Connecticut (2-3, 0-0): A slow start to the year continues for the Huskies, following a loss to Western Michigan. Paul Pasqualoni is already feeling the heat. Next Step...Road game in Morgantown.