1. Cincinnati (6-1, 2-0): Got a major scare at South Florida, but pass the test. Now the team to beat in the Big East. Next Step...Bye Week for the bowl eligible team.
2. Syracuse (5-2, 1-1): Deserve to be in the second spot this week after an impressive thrashing of WVU. Now have a great chance at the BCS. Next Step...Trying to avoid a letdown at Louisville.
3. West Virginia (5-2, 1-1): Pathetic performance at Syracuse has WVU asking a lot of questions this week. Next Step...Trying to regroup at Rutgers.
4. Rutgers (5-2, 2-1): Not a great performance last week in Louisville. The offense needs more than just one person to step up. Next Step...Hosting West Virginia.
5. Pittsburgh (3-4, 1-1): This is probably too high, but the rest of the conference is a crap shoot right now. Next Step...Hosting UConn tonight.
6. Louisville (3-4, 1-1): A nice win over Rutgers may jumpstart Louisville's season. Next Step...Big home tilt against Syracuse.
7. Connecticut (3-4, 1-1): Still has time to sure things up a bit to make make a run at a bowl. Next Step...Roadie tonight in Pittsburgh.
8. South Florida (4-3, 0-3): The wheels have completely fallen off in conference play. Next Step. A much-needed Bye Week.