2. West Virginia (3-1): Hung around with LSU for three quarters, then fell apart. Next Step...avoiding a letdown against Bowling Green.
3. Cincinnati (3-1): A solid statement win last week on national television over NC State. Next Step...On the road at Miami...no, not that one.
4. Louisville (2-1): Probably spent the bye week still celebrating the win over rival Kentucky. Next Step...Hosting Marshall.
5. Syracuse (3-1): Literally stole a win from Toledo, but that's on the refs not Cuse. Next Step...Still looking for a good four quarter performance against Rutgers.
6. Pittsburgh (2-2): Could be lower, but given the benefit of the doubt with the tough schedule. Next Step...Tough Thursday night battle against USF.
7. Rutgers (2-1): Nice win over Ohio to ignite some momentum. Next Step...Looking to keep that momentum going against Syracuse.
8. Connecticut (2-2): Tough win over Buffalo, but a win is a win. Next Step...Hosting a pretty tough Western Michigan.